We have total belief in the effectiveness of our services; however, a team effort is needed to get results. Success requires personal commitment from you as well as the members at Penrhyn Personal Training.
So that our working relationship is as successful as possible, you can expect a high standard of service from us (Penrhyn Personal Training). We promise to offer the following throughout your time with us:
• The recommendations that we make will always be in your best interest. Based on our professional expertise and experience we will only recommend services that are necessary for getting you a successful result.
• There are no sessions on xmas eve (evening), xmas day, boxing day, new years eve (evening) and new years day. We make recommendations to challenge you, encourage you to step outside your comfort zone in order for you to get the best possible results, so please be open minded and willing to give yourself a chance but we will never make you do anything you do not want to do.
• You can expect the highest quality of service from Penrhyn Personal Training, knowing that we genuinely care and want to help you be the best that you can be.
In return for the above commitment from us, we expect a level of commitment from you:
• All group packages must be booked and paid for in advance or by the agreed installment plan. You are obliged to pay the whole program fee throughout the agreed time regardless of any reason you wish to stop half way or part way through.
• Payment details must be given prior to the first official session – Admin will arrange this with you.
• Payments will be taken on 1st, 2nd or 3rd of the month for memberships.
• Please be on time for your sessions. Consistency and session attendance are vital for results.
• If you wish to cancel your membership (and you are on a rolling contract) you must inform Penrhyn Personal Training with 30 days notice ( for example inform before the 1st august to cancel September ) before you wish to end. Any notice given after that you will still be charged for the following month.
• If you enter a 6 month membership this can not be cancelled until the end of the 6 months. You must give notice of cancellation or renewal 30 days before your 6th payment otherwise you will automatically go into a rolling contract (where 30 days notice is required for cancellation).
• Should payment be denied on processing we will give you 3 working days to rectify but after that will be a 10% late fee will be applied.
• If payment is still late after 14 days I will contact you to retrieve any outstanding payments.